Being by the sea, its easy to see why South Kerry offers some of the finest, award-winning seafood restaurants in Ireland. From high end dining options to quaint little cafes, we cater for all.
We are also spoiled for choice when it comes to traditional and cosy Irish bars. With fires roaring on those cooler nights and Guinness flowing at every establishment, you can relax and enjoy the local talent who entertain nightly with traditional music and singing – a truly Irish experience unique to these parts of the world!
Some great bars in South Kerry to relax and enjoy a traditional Irish night at are:
Mike Murts, The Shebeen, The Anchor, Cráineens, Cha Healys, The Corner House, The Inny Tavern, The Villa, The Bridge Bar, The Fishermans, The Royal Hotel, Bostons Bar and many more. Some of these bars also serve delicious food.
- The Fertha Bar & Restuarant – Beautiful pub in the centre of town serving bar food- a mix of modern & traditional dishes.
- Quinlan & Cooke, Caherciveen – upmarket evening dining, cocktails
- The Point Bar, Renard – award winning seafood restaurant – seafood only, no bookings, a charming traditional Irish Bar located on the pier
- The Smugglers Inn, Waterville – high end dining experience, right on the ocean, outdoor “Domes” available to book also for a special dining experience taking in the views
- Dooleys, Waterville – lunch and evening dining and cocktails, rooftop terrace, panoramic views
- The Oratory – Beautiful pizza and wine bar located in an old Oratory. Stunning surroundings and delicious authentic pizzas – a taste of Italy in Cahersiveen!
- Camos – casual day time and Sunday dining, delicious and varied menu suitable for all
- Bari – quaint coffee shop open day time, offering fresh and tasty home cooked dishes and baked goods
- Cable & Co, Valentia – Quirky outdoor burger van, high quality gourmet burgers, loads fries, pizzas – super for the kids after a busy day of water sports
- Beachcove Café, Waterville – Pancakes, Eggs Benedict & Iced Coffees – a great brunch option located right in the centre of Waterville
- Petit Delice
- The Royal Hotel Valentia